Overall Satisfaction with Cisco DNA Center
Cisco DNA Center has been very helpful in automating new configuration deployments within our organization. It helps us deal with not knowing what’s going on in the network. It is a central platform for all of our network’s devices and Cisco products it serves. There are no complicated data representation or extraction procedures to learn, plus data can export to any readable format. A single user interface that manages all aspects of the network’s life-cycle makes detailed network analytics possible. Overall, it’s a great network management platform.
- Automating networks is now quick and simple. All devices can be managed and monitored from a single dashboard.
- Group tag scalability and network policy enable wireless assurance and enhanced security.
- Security operations rely on APIs for automation, polling, threat detection, and response. It provides comprehensive notifications for fast and effective responses.
- The initial releases had bugs and implementation was difficult, but after that it was fine.
- Add support for legacy devices such as voice gateways.
- Stateful network security may be a significant improvement over current methods that do not support third-party devices.
- Tools for global threat intelligence, monitoring, automation, and time-saving.
- Product functionality and performance, as well as strong service expertise, are all factors that make integration and management simple.
- Security in retrospect, AI-powered heat maps, and network device onboarding.
- Optimum resource allocation and better network availability, as well as the ability to spot network exceptions with ease.
- The central management of networks is simplified and automated installation saves us a lot of time.
- Automated and rapid deployment, low overall costs, and strong services expertise all in one package.
Microsoft System Center has a lower cost per hour and lacks virtual appliances, which is a disadvantage when compared to Cisco. DNA Center is a reliable partner for us all. It has certainly demonstrated and been recognized for its expertise in analysis.
Do you think Cisco DNA Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco DNA Center's feature set?
Did Cisco DNA Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco DNA Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco DNA Center again?
The implementation of Cisco DNA Center has assisted us in automating configuration. When it comes to traffic management or network analysis, this is a fantastic tool. It comes in handy when we need to deploy quickly. It's extremely adaptable because it can integrate with other programs and devices. With the help of Cisco DNA Center, automation and quality assurance have become second-nature processes. Before launching this program, we had to actually think about security.