Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Secure Email
I implement Cisco Secure Email to prevent phishing, business email attacks, ransomware and spam, it also gives me better security for Office 365 email. With this software I prevent attackers via email to create some kind of sales scheme to scam our customers also these attackers can create business goals and false marketing via spam in order to get some kind of information from customers but thanks to Cisco Secure Email we can prevent these problems.
- Smart URL technology is a bestseller because it combats malicious links.
- Cisco Email Security also improves security for Office 365 email.
- Protect emails that are sent.
- It has data loss prevention and content encryption tools to protect confidential information.
- Adding multiple users to the team is very expensive.
- Its interface is a bit boring, in addition, it does not have a wide variety of options.
- It does not have many integrations with other software.
- Although Microsoft offers security controls with Office 365, security with Cisco Secure Email for our business email and protection against some advanced malware has more robust security features, such as automatic mailbox remediation and email intelligence top threats.
- I currently have security and advanced malware protection to Office 365.
- Lately, Cisco Secure Email had an update which added two new features that allows us to prevent phishing emails and protects the company's domain.
From my point of view, Darktrace has excessive blocking which is usually very annoying, there are times when the emails I receive from clients to formalize a sale take it as spam and I even just open it. On the other hand, Cisco Secure Email hits the spot with the information that it must block, knowing very well the key points of the threats.
Do you think Cisco Secure Email delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Secure Email's feature set?
Did Cisco Secure Email live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Secure Email go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Secure Email again?
I consider Cisco Secure Email a highly recommended software because it has not let me down in any of its features. If I need to send confidential emails or product links to formalize a sale, I turn to Cisco to ensure delivery from start to finish, it is an ideal software to send files with important information. I have been using Cisco for a long time and it has never given me any problems, security is guaranteed. A very important point to know is that when you want to add several users to the team, this has a very high price.