Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Board Series
We typically use this product in what we call "project" rooms. They are rooms that allow a team to get together and collaborate on ideas. These boards bring in a digital whiteboards experience that allows ideas to flow and they hook together with other boards. Staff can "share" the whiteboard, allowing teams in different physical spaces to collaborate more effectively.
- Digital whiteboard is a leader in this space.
- The telephone features of the board work great!
- Wireless screen sharing is also a heavily used feature.
- If you are not a Webex Teams user there could be an easier way to save the whiteboards. They autosave into Teams but if you don't have that it's a clunky process to email the whiteboard to yourself. Not terrible, but not easy either.
- They could make a mobile cart for these as you have to do to a third party to get a mobile cart and I would like to see a Cisco version of this.
- These are not cheap, so I have not seen the ROI yet. They also have not been deployed for very long, so I believe that these will pay for themselves in the longevity of the device.
- Cisco is always coming out with new features for these so they have actually gained functionality since we first deployed them.
We compared these against Microsoft Hubs and Dell Digital touch (think Flat Frog and Bluescape) and this stood out as being a great digital whiteboard AND a great meeting-join experience. Cisco Webex Board Series won out even though the price point is quite a bit higher. These were just worth it when it came to the cost and features and how well these blended with our meeting standard of Webex.
We have had to get a couple replaced because of defects and those have gone so well! We get units right away and send the old one back in the box the new one came in. So that process was great! And every time we have questions about these they get answered by professionals that know the products so well.
Do you think Cisco Board Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Board Series's feature set?
Did Cisco Board Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Board Series go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Board Series again?
I think this board will be best used in any room that people will collaborate in. I would not just go and replace whiteboards with these since having a regular whiteboard is nice. But, if you think that teams will work better when they can share the whiteboard with the other members in another location, then this is for you.