Overall Satisfaction with Classy
We use Classy to create website that support various fundraising events across Canada. Each year, we run 10 or more peer-to-peer campaigns and another 20 or more fundraising events through Classy. Classy allows us to offer and manage web-based donations in a way that serves all stakeholders well. Easy integration with our organizational accounting management software serves our accounting department. Simple easy to use design options allow event managers to create a professional website with all the right information. Participants seem to find their user experience is straightforward and easy easy to navigate. With all of those three things being easier, we can focus on our priorities like recruiting participants and ensuring a quality event. We have seen increased participation since using Classy and having measurably fewer user problems means having more returning participants year after year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Classy became a huge asset as we pivoted to fundraising in socially distanced context.
- Simple design tools for campaign managers
- Excellent Support Team
- Overall website design easy to navigate for users
- Integration with accounting software
- I'd like a sidebar option for content that remains on user page as they navigate
- Alternative look options for fundraising progress bar
- More "how to" support for integration with Mailchimp
- Accounting Software integration
- Great user Experience
- Ease of design for various event managers
- We've more that doubled our peer-to-peer fundraising events since switching to Classy
- I used to receive 5-10 trouble shooting emails from participants... now I get 1 or 2 at most.
- Our number of participants has grown every year since switching to Classy.
Do you think Classy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Classy's feature set?
Did Classy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Classy go as expected?
Would you buy Classy again?
If you need a website to support a fundraising event that has tickets, donations, or peer-to-peer capability, but your organization doesn't have an IT department that can create the solution for you - Classy is a great option for you. After various people being disappointed with our previous alternatives, all of our key stakeholders, both staff and volunteer, have been happy to thrilled with Classy.