ClearCare Review 6 of 8
Review: "ClearCare makes the world that much smaller"
Jonathan Thommarson profile photo
December 20, 2017

Review: "ClearCare makes the world that much smaller"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with ClearCare

ClearCare handles a myriad of functions. Prospects, applicants, employees, clients, etc. It is integrated into QuickBooks and with my payroll service to make invoicing and payroll a breeze. There are multiple reports I can run with a lot of customization to them as well. It makes managing clients and employees so much easier than having multiple systems doing one thing at a time. All of my office staff uses ClearCare and some of my CAREGivers do as well for scheduling and messaging purposes.
  • Integration for invoicing into QuickBooks makes balancing accounts easier.
  • The ability to mass message all of my CAREGivers is a great resource.
  • The ability to integrate into our payroll service helps tremendously.
  • There could be better customization of colors. I am partially colorblind and it is hard to distinguish colors in shift calendars.
  • More easily customized reports or a better guide for setting up reports.
  • iPhone App would be great.
  • ClearCare has simplified our workflows. Having everything in one spot makes it so much easier.
  • It is much easier to get a new client rolling with ClearCare. Tasks do not get overlooked as often and we are more efficient.
We had a locally hosted system. It was not user-friendly. It was not cloud-based. ClearCare makes it easy to see a schedule, contact a client, message a CAREGiver, or do a host of other things from wherever I am connected.
Other specialty
ClearCare is a great system for managing payroll, invoicing and client/employees management. Not sure it would work for extremely large businesses but it works well for ours. It is great being a cloud-based system so I can access it from anywhere.

ClearCare Feature Ratings