Overall Satisfaction with ClientSuccess
It is being used by the Customer Success Team which is just me right now. It addresses concerns about clients. The health of the client, when we last talked to them, what their concerns are, when their contract is up, etc. It has helped me to manage and stay on top of the clients to reach out when needed.
- Pulse - It is so nice to collect the pulses of my client to know if they are healthy or not. I base a lot of my interactions with clients off of pulse. It shows me how many days it's been since I last had a pulse check on someone and from there I can see if I need to reach out or not.
- Automated Emails - It's so comforting to know that my clients are being communicated to when I haven't thought to reach out to them. I have set up a lot of automated emails and rules for when they should go out and I've had a lot of clients get in touch with me from it that need.
- Success Cycles - It has allowed me to set up success cycles for the clients. Because of this, I know exactly how to train them and exactly where they're at in the training process.
- Score Card - Our company has multiple products that our clients use. There is only the option for one score card so it's hard to get an accurate health score because it's all based on one score card. It would be nice to have multiple score cards like we have multiple success cycles.
- Emails - It would be nice to be able to send emails from the platform. Also having more freedom in setting up email automation to what rules YOU want not the ones they set for you.
- Usage - we aren't able to track usage because we have multiple products. It would be nice to be able to integrate all products and be able to track usage from the platform.
- All positive- It has helped us stay on top of our clients and help remind me of renewal when it comes up to in return provide more ROI for us. It has also helped me engage more with the clients being able to see their health every day. Also keeping in touch with them by automation.
ClientSuccess has the best customer success/support I've ever come across. They are extremely attentive about our success and are willing to help with anything I need help with Sam Feil is exceptional at his job ad really takes his time to make sure you are successfully using the product. It is well suited as a CRM for Customer Success Roles- I wouldn't use it as the main CRM for everyone in the company because it's specific to the role of a CSM, not a sales rep.