Reviews (1-16 of 16)
- Ties together different pieces of information such as usage, costs, tasks, and health all into one place for easy comprehension.
- Helps me manage the ClientSuccess team and see what needs to be done client by client before churn.
- Provides an opportunity to scale our processes by applying playbooks (SuccessCycles) to each client.
- More flexibility on the usage that is shared to the platform without having to manipulate anything on our end first.
- Great reporting on Client Pulse (a manually set health metric per client) and would love to see even more reporting on overall health scores (success scores) that tie in additional information.
- Pulse - It is so nice to collect the pulses of my client to know if they are healthy or not. I base a lot of my interactions with clients off of pulse. It shows me how many days it's been since I last had a pulse check on someone and from there I can see if I need to reach out or not.
- Automated Emails - It's so comforting to know that my clients are being communicated to when I haven't thought to reach out to them. I have set up a lot of automated emails and rules for when they should go out and I've had a lot of clients get in touch with me from it that need.
- Success Cycles - It has allowed me to set up success cycles for the clients. Because of this, I know exactly how to train them and exactly where they're at in the training process.
- Score Card - Our company has multiple products that our clients use. There is only the option for one score card so it's hard to get an accurate health score because it's all based on one score card. It would be nice to have multiple score cards like we have multiple success cycles.
- Emails - It would be nice to be able to send emails from the platform. Also having more freedom in setting up email automation to what rules YOU want not the ones they set for you.
- Usage - we aren't able to track usage because we have multiple products. It would be nice to be able to integrate all products and be able to track usage from the platform.
- The Pulse Score is probably my favorite tool. We use that tool monthly to update key client relationships allowing us to quickly save any at-risk accounts.
- Tracking emails is small but efficient resource. We don't duplicate our work with this feature.
- The customer service is also really great. Their team has been very quick to respond to questions or challenges we've faced early on as we became comfortable with their product.
- The only update I would like to see is the ability to reuse success cycles. Once you use a success cycle, you must remove it from the account and apply it again. It would be great to reuse the cycle so we can maintain all of our notes while clients go through the same account management process each year.
- Renewal management and forecasting.
- Measurement of success.
- Measuring KPIs and key steps in the customer lifecycle.
- On- management.
- As a director, it helps me oversee my team more efficiently.
- Plug-ins to measure cash/payment cycles.
- Reporting that goes year-over-year.
- Onboarding management.
- Team management for directors.
- KPI setting and evaluation.
- The setting of key steps needed to be performed in each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Success evaluation of accounts.
- Measurement of activities for each customer.
ClientSuccess provides the tool necessary for our team to keep track of each of our accounts on an individual basis in a detailed way never before possible and allows us to stay focused and up-to-date on the over-arching customer outlook in terms of renewals and success cycles.
- Renewal tracking/Reporting - in Customer Success this is one of the main KPIs of our industry & the way the software platform is designed allows us to easily present this important information to our CEO. The way the data is pulled so easily & in such a visual way allows us to share information that is very important to the company as a whole.
- Tracking of Customer Interactions - having email integration, the ability to track notes of calls, etc. allows me to easily reference for future interactions. This is KEY to someone who manages 30+ accounts and keeping track of what each customer's concerns or plans are.
- "Success Score" - having a way to "grade" our customers based on custom fields, embedding usage data with that score, and being able to track when customers are slipping or doing well. As customers constantly fluctuate this allows our team to be alerted of and try and stay ahead of any underlying issues.
- It takes awhile to onboard everything into the platform to make it custom to your company, for instance, still working on our side to get the usage of our system piped into ClientSuccess to get that information real-time & applied to the Success Score.
The biggest problems that Client Success solves for us is that it provides a clean, streamlined, and efficient client management system. We are able to house everything from our client contracts to their weekly or daily usage of our products.
- Client Success allows our team to create the custom variables that we need to accurately describe and categorize our clients. This was something that was missing in our past tools, and it is extremely helpful for our team.
- Their notification and alert system help both myself and my team stay on top of meaningful triggers and tasks. The great thing is that you are able to customize when you receive a notification, as well as who else on your team should be included.
- Our company utilizes multiple contract types and income models, and Client Success has allowed us to track all of them in one location while also producing valuable reports based on each category.
- There are limitations on their suite of integrations. Currently, the support channel that we use (Groove) is not an available integration, so it limits our team's ability to gain insight into support tickets without channel switching.
- The reporting in Client Success is robust, but fairly rigid and doesn't allow for fully custom reporting based on certain custom variables.
- There is not the ability to produce a report based on client forecasting which makes certain board facing reports more manual.
I think that teams that are unaware of what they need to track wouldn't find Client Success as useful, and organizations that require a large number of custom client descriptions and variables would find certain limitations a barrier to successfully using this tool.
- 1. Be more proactive in servicing our customers
- 2. Get a holistic picture of account health
- UI - the tool is simple and easy to use. For the most part, everything works as expected
- Team - the CS and support teams are great to work with
- CSM DNA - the team has a great DNA and experience in customer success, which shows in their product.
- ClientSuccess could have a stronger health score capability.
- ClientSuccess' success cycles do not have dates/timelines that automatically adjust so that if one timeline gets shifted, everything "should" move, but it does not.
- The salesforce integration could be stronger.
Where it is less appropriate is for larger account management where you may have many business units under one larger account umbrella.
- Allows you to search and sort easily with filters.
- Has a great "to-do" feature that lets you assign tasks to different team members.
- Easily helps keep the "pulse" of your clients so you can get real-time feedback on where you are with each account.
- I'd like to see the expansion of the reporting feature. The more ways to slice & dice data, the better!
- I'd also like to see the integration of mass email messaging with Outlook. It's something that's in beta-form that I'm looking forward to utilizing.
- Potentially integrate an accounting feature to invoice directly from the system.
- "Engagement" tool that tracks emails (easy reference to current state and history for things that may otherwise get lost in inboxes)
- Salesforce integration: I like that data from Salesforce is fed into my CS client page & there's a quicklink to Salesforce directly if I need more info
- "MyTeam" "My Company" , etc>>Sorting capabilities allow for easily drilling down content you want to see for clients & the ability to view status in one place
- Reporting>>I would love for some of my metrics for clients from the SAAS product we sell to be pulled in directly to CS. Currently I have to manually go in and add certain metrics because it doesn't seem like we have a way to connect/integrate this
- Tasks>>again this is a manual process that would be great to automate in some way or set reminders to input and track tasks (perhaps this is currently available and I have not utilized it or taken the time to go through a tutorial)
- Tutorials/Email reminders>>perhaps when CS sends me an email that something is missing or needs an update, they could also send the tutorial/short video references for tips, tricks, best practice of how to use that tool (I've heard the tutorials and blog are good, but I don't often go back and browse them, it would be great if these resources came in a more organic way while in the working process)
- Key integrations including SFDC, Zendesk, and Gmail. It allows our team to have a single view of the ALL the account activities for all of our customers.
- It allows us to track the "customer journey" and better understand the metrics for each segment within the journey.
- Easy reporting...the reporting functionality has enabled us to set some baseline metrics for our team to improve upon over time.
- I wish the contract edits were more customizable.
ClientSuccess Segments and Account pages have empowered us for those tasks, eliminating the manual Excel-sheet tracking and excessive SFDC fields. ClientSuccess Tasks and Renewals have helped us follow up with customers on schedule and keep us organized in our customer outreach and subscription management. We also have extended insight with the thorough reports that ClientSuccess offers, which is invaluable to our executive team.
- ClientSuccess makes it easy for our customer success managers to manage their workflows and provides excellent visibility into our company's customer activity and engagement. We're able to log into CS and regularly check segments of our customers that need to be engaged with on a daily basis, log customer health, and be aware of approaching subscription renewals in order to pay appropriate attention to the right customers.
- The user interface is easy to use, friendly in design, and quick to learn. They make it look attractive with bright color schemes without overdoing it too much.
- As a customer success manager myself, I am appreciative of how this tool has kickstarted our fairly-new Customer Success department and made us much more organized and knowledgeable as a customer-facing entity.
- Their customer success/support teams are excellent as well - which is to be expected. We've felt very well taken care of since we became customers of ClientSuccess.
- ClientSuccess could improve their integration with Salesforce and other popular software for a more cohesive user experience.
- I believe ClientSuccess could also grow in accommodating for different SaaS business models - right now the playbooks they provide are very standard and don't necessarily conform to the diversity of our organization and its various products/needs.
- ClientSuccess could improve their integration with Salesforce and other popular software for a more cohesive user experience.
- The performance of the tool (how quick it responds and syncs and bugs) could be improved as well - but I guess that could be said of any great software app!
- Easy to use and intuitive.
- Support responded quickly to concerns or questions.
- Dashboard had a lot of options to get the information desired.
- For our team specifically, we had a hard time connecting with Salesforce for our renewal information.
- Searching for particular notes from a meeting or call could be improved. Usually ended up having to just scroll back to approximate dates and select each set of notes. Often there were so many emails mixed in as well that it became difficult and timely. So they may have had it, but I didn't know how to use it properly, but the ability to filter out types of interactions when searching.
- The product is easy to use with only a small amount of training
- I like the "My Clients" view that gives a quick snapshot of all of the important information about my clients
- I like how the "Pulse" functionality guides the user to give a status of the customer happiness and key reasons for that status
- The Success Cycle functionality is a little cumbersome and difficult to use
- The integration with Salesforce needs work. Not sure if this is a product issue or the way we implemented the product
- Everything you need in one convenient Dashboard. Something I wish SalesForce would learn.
- Being able to see upsell opportunities gives our department a clear value and goal.
- Simple to use, easy to explain.
- More integrations. We do a lot of copying and pasting to various task managers, CRMs, emails, and marketing platforms.
- Reporting can feel limited at times, but we make up for it using other tools and spreadsheets in office.
- Seems a little slow at times, but it could be our customer volume.
ClientSuccess Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ClientSuccess Technical Details