Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal
I use it as a student, to gear up for technical interviews. I've given several CodeSignal examinations and think they're a great way to forecast how you'd do in a technical interview. Most of my colleagues use the platform for technical assessments. It is educationally helpful and has a user-friendly layout.
- Interactive coding task & points system that pushes you to compete for more
- Friendly user Interface
- A good resource for technical assessment
- They should provide hints to the wrong question so it could help to improve.
- More participation of the company is a good idea
- Dark Mode
- Friendly User Interface
- Good resource of a coding task.
- Demonstration (Video)
- Giving the quality score
- Useful in interview preparation
- Plus point- Take one assessment and apply it to multiple companies role
The user interface of CodeSignal is far superior to those of its competitors. I believe the quality of practice problems on other platforms is far higher than on CodeSignal, but the quality of issues in a technical exam is significantly higher on CodeSignal than on its rivals. CodeSignal live coding feature is quite good.
Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?
Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?
Would you buy CodeSignal again?
CodeSignal is ideal for obtaining a clear image of an applicant's programming skills. UI is very nice. I like the representation of test cases. I use CodeSignal during preparation for my interviews. I would like to see more companies in CodeSignal. Even if you are a beginner or advanced coder, CodeSignal is suited for both categories.