Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal
I used it to give online assessments during my applications to various companies. The product serves as a great way to assess candidates and their problem-solving skills and in addition to that also employs proctoring services during the time of the assessment. This helps to automate the first few levels of the candidate selection process which eases the need for manpower during these stages. I believe it is a great assessment tool that helps a company understand more about the candidate using various question-answer formats and puzzles to solve.
- Allows a candidate to showcase his/her problem-solving skills. This could be used to understand more about the candidate while also quickening the company's hiring process.
- Create questions and surveys to better understand a candidate. It gives an opportunity for the company to design various questions according to their requirements.
- Provides a wholesome environment for test-taking and monitoring. CodeSignal provides various proctoring methods as well as the interface allows the candidate to have a smooth experience while taking an online assessment.
- Easy to navigate with a smooth and simple interface. While taking an assessment, navigating through CodeSignal's interface is very smooth and comfortable, leaving the test taker to focus solely on taking the assessment.
- User Interface. More details for candidates with impairments.
- Timing. A chance to extend test taking time in case of an emergency/crashes
- User Experience. Some areas might need a revamp in terms of the look and design
- Question/Answer sections
- Proctoring and cheat proof
- User Interface and navigation
- It helps to manage and streamline the hiring process for a company
- Expressing requirements of the company
- Saving on time and energy on initial stages of candidate assessment
CodeSignal provides a better user experience. In addition to this, it provides a better and smooth navigation experience. I selected CodeSignal because of its user interface, the proctoring and monitoring services, the flexibility with the question asked, and the overall testing environment. It provides a wholesome testing experience and helps the process of hiring candidates.
Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?
Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CodeSignal again?
CodeSignal is well suited in cases where a company has a large number of candidates to assess for hiring. It helps to speed up the process of candidate assessment as well as elimination and thus focus more on the rounds ahead. It is a great way to understand more about the candidate and also how he/she approaches a problem.