Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal
CodeSignal is helpful in sorting out the best candidates, out of hundreds of candidates that apply at our company. It provides two types of assessments, as far as I know, i.e. General Coding Assessments and Data Science Assessments. Since they are proctored and verified, we know that the candidate's scores are genuine. In short, it saves time, since we have to interview fewer candidates.
- Technical Assessments
- Grading the candidates on different categories of coding
- Intensive technical interview preparation
- Sometimes the difficulty levels of the questions asked are not properly distributed and would take significantly more time to complete
- It doesn't provide us with solutions, after we have finished the assessments
- It has a cooldown period of 14 days before you can take a proctored test again, which I feel is extremely long
- Affordable costing
- Incredible User Interface
- A better auto complete feature compared to its competitors
- It has acted as a catalyst to our hiring process, saving a lot of time.
- The candidates we've hired after implementing CodeSignal, are better qualified.
- It has almost eliminated the need of technical interviews at our company.
I think CodeSignal is better compared to its competitors since it provides a detailed analysis of the candidate's abilities and the assessments taken are proctored and verified. The candidates have also liked it since the platform has a fabulous interface. However, one thing that they should improve on is showing the solutions to the questions asked after the technical assessment. It would help the candidate a lot and they would be prepared more for their next technical assessment.
Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?
Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?
Would you buy CodeSignal again?
It is best suited in scenarios where the main skill recruiter is looking for is data structures and algorithms. It might not be suited to evaluate someone with a lot of experience in the development field since sometimes, the technologies used in different companies are different. But I'd say the evaluation CodeSignal provides is very descriptive and detailed and I feel that it has made a huge impact on the overall speed of our hiring process.