Overall Satisfaction with Cofense Triage
Cofense Triage is used as a response and analysis tool for users to submit phishing emails. it allows for threat remediation & also the education of the users. We set up auto-response for commonly reported legitimate emails so users are aware of what it is; we also notify users through it when an email is actually phishing & give them kudos for reporting.
- Breaks down emails in a safe way for analysis.
- Sends responses to reporters about their reported emails.
- Breaks down metrics of what types of emails are reported every month.
- Easier searching & reporting.
- Ability to integrate with ticketing system.
- We have saved time analyzing reported emails.
- Educated users more on the emails they are receiving.
- Had more of an influx of reporting since this was stood up.
I think Cofense Triage works very well in addition to other tools in protecting our environment. If emails make it through our firewalls and email gateways it gives another line of defense for phishing emails to be remediated. I believe their add-on "vision" tool can help expand its capabilities even more.
Do you think Cofense Triage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cofense Triage's feature set?
Did Cofense Triage live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cofense Triage go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cofense Triage again?
For big organizations where there are a lot of employees with email addresses. The autoresponse lets us filter out legitimate emails quickly without much work on our end, but also gives us an opportunity to analyze suspicious or malicious emails. Would not recommend an organization with not many employees with email addresses as it wouldn't be needed.