Overall Satisfaction with Concrete5
We use it as one of our go to CMS platforms for building web experiences for clients. It allows us to create versatile and yet systematic solutions for clients. Its reusable component architecture and being built on a LAMP stack makes it easy for anyone with moderate experience with web development to jump in and play around.
- Modular reusable web UI components
- MVC Approach
- Easy extendability with package system
- Certain blocks could use some more expansion, I'm mainly thinking of the form block. I wish it gave choices for how to fulfill emails other than just using what seems like the regular mail method
- Having everything bound to naming makes things hard sometimes as multiple files with the same name can be open in a project and cause confusion
- Reusable components have made it easy to turn around projects more quickly saving on work time and therefore money
If its a system with reusable web components, yes, if its a one off completely custom experience, no.