March 24, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise
ConnectWise is used as the primary ticketing system for our IT services provider. The provider is also leveraging the functionality of ConnectWise to serve as it's Configuration Management System and to track and organize projects. It is used across the organization, from the managed services department to the sales and project departments.
- Problem ticket management - used to manage reactive and proactive tickets.
- Time management - allowed for very in depth time records.
- Configuration management - integrated with our monitoring software to import discovered items into the CMDB.
- Would like to see more options for customer support when it's necessary to escalate an issue or question.
- Overall positive impact - allowed for detailed tracking of incidents per company which allowed sales team to evaluate if service contracts were appropriate for given customers.
- Allowed for more precise tracking of projects and tasks, so that fewer items were forgotten when implementing new customers.
ConnectWise had significantly more features and granularity than Freshdesk. ConnectWise had a much easier and more intuitive interface than ServiceNow does.
I found ConnectWise to be very flexible and it worked for a wide range of applications. We were able to customize it to work for every department in our organization. When I last used it we were still exploring ways to integrate further aspects of ConnectWise into our daily business needs.