Review: "Conversocial creates clever Customer Connections"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-customer-serviceConversocialUnspecified8141012014-11-19T19:31:10.951Z
Overall Satisfaction with Conversocial
Our business used Conversocial to remedy our CRM needs in social media. We've recently implemented it in our Customer Contact Centre to address our clients customer service needs with more proficiency. It helped to organize communications received through Social Media and provided a platform to respond to those clients in a quick manner.
- Conversocial provides an orderly, easily navigated platform for routing and answering social media comments and inquiries. This makes the tool easy to train and understand. It also segments and archives the communications in an accessible way for review or recovery.
- There are different levels of management within the tool that also allows for managing a team through a dashboard of information. Managers are able to set limitations for different ability levels within their teams and to edit responses if necessary. This is a security, not only in practicality but also in peace of mind for a business.
- Conversocial also creates insightful analytics that can be produced at the push of a single button at any time. You also have a page within the tool that provides real time analytics that are crucial to a business should a crisis occur.
- The support team at Conversocial were very attentive to matters if issues came up. The resolutions were never far behind the reporting of a problem.
- Determining the sentiment of a social message is something that every predictive modeled Social CRM tool can improve on.
- Mechanism for posting to a native site might be more robust. Although our business did not choose to post through the tool. We did not use any other mechanism to automate our posts.
- The inclusion of Conversocial in our Customer Contact Centre, addressing our clients customer service needs, created a great impact to the ability of our business to focus on a stronger social media strategy. This results in creating more opportunities for engagement and acquisition for a business.
Early on we did comparisons with Hootsuite and later with Adobe. While they have similarities, the difference at the time and likely currently, was the personal interest and general accessibility of Conversocial's platform and people. The combination of an effective CRM solution and a team that was readily available to help proved to be the winning formula for our business.
We were aware of the publishing capabilities and understood them to be good, however an executive decision was made at the time to publish through the native apps.
As previously noted, Conversocial does a great job of organizing and distributing customer service issues to team members. Within the tool you can assign, respond or archive items in a simple and efficient manner. All of the Social channels that we were represented on were covered by the tool and newer platforms were in the works for compatibility. The levels of management and individual user levels made the engagement capabilities worry free for the most part. Flagging keywords also helped with the correspondence ease.
We found that there was no difference between what was found on our pages and what was delivered through the tool. Filters for keywords in correspondence helped with the weeding process and also with data collection as it identified which communications needed responses as opposed to spam items. The information collected by the tool in the data section was relevant to our determination of what worked and didn't as part of our strategy. Our need for a secondary language (French) was adapted and executed well within Conversocial.
The tab for the analytics in Conversocial provides easy to read graphs in a variety of styles. It also allows for date ranges and exporting. We were able to track the amount of conversations we had, when we had them and who we had them with. Individual team members were profiled as well as their response times which helped with coaching and identifying trends or areas of improvement. We were able to review and track the sentiment over a specified period of time and export all of our findings to a spreadsheet for sharing.
From experience, you may ask the Conversocial team to make recommendations on licenses for larger vs. smaller social customer service teams. The need for support and the amount of usage you may get from the tool's robust offering may differ as a result of those precedents. The tool is adaptable in both scenarios it would seem.