Review: "JackThreads' use of Conversocial for Social Customer Service"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-customer-serviceConversocialUnspecified8141012013-06-11T15:24:19.352Z
Overall Satisfaction with Conversocial
- Allows us to handle social volume at an extremely productive rate while still gathering dispositioning data on customer interactions.
- We're able to easily download data sets for business analysis and anecdotal evidence.
- Allows us to proactively provide service to customers who have not yet directly reached out to our department, which increases our likelihood of recovering those customers.
- Training/approval modules are useful, but it's difficult to collaborate dynamically in helping agents rewrite their responses if they're not approved. It's possible to either reject or approve an outgoing message from an agent, but it's difficult to edit the message and make some suggestions to send back to the agent and have him modify it before re-submitting for approval.
- With a contact per hour rate 7-10 X faster than before, we're saving on cost per contact.
ZenDesk, Hootsuite. Conversocial allowed us to work 7-10X faster than we had previously while still maintaining the "socialness" of the platform, rather than converting the experience into a traditional customer service interaction.
- Conversocial allows us to connect with customers who reach out to us over social media effectively and provide resolutions that exceed their expectations and industry standards.
- Conversocial gives us the ability to efficiently proactively search for customers who need help with service issues, order conversion, or product recommendations.