Overall Satisfaction with CyberHoot
I signed up for the free CyberHoot training in an effort to increase my personal and professional knowledge of cybersecurity. I work in a variety of settings including in customer service at a financial institution. Currently, there has been a tremendous increase in fraud cases involving, phishing, smashing, and ransomware attacks on customers. I found the six free pieces of training to be brief and extremely informative. The 6 questions quizzes at the end of the training videos offer a chance to test your mastery of the material presented with an opportunity to retake it. CyberHoot also offers dark web monitoring and free informative monthly newsletters with individual accounts. I would highly recommend proactive CyberHoot training for individuals as well as small or large businesses to protect their information assets and customer data from breaches and cyber threats.
- Easy to understand training videos that are brief yet impactful
- easy access and flexible options for testing
- Only six test questions for mastery of content with opportunity to retake
- great graphics and audio on the videos
- relevant and effective training content
- Excellent training for busy employees
- questions for the end of unit quizzes could be reviewed to avoid confusion and promote key points and mastery
- relevant content
- individualized training
- ease of use
- educates people on how to be proactive but also the best practices
- large library of training videos
- great simulations
- I signed up for the individual training and found the content, training, and testing to be highly beneficial
- As an employee of a large financial institution I can see the value in the corporate offerings they have to proactively train and empower employees with cybersecurity knowledge.
Do you think CyberHoot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CyberHoot's feature set?
Did CyberHoot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CyberHoot go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CyberHoot again?
The training videos were excellent and relevant: Spotting and Avoiding Phishing Attacks, The many benefits of a Password Manager, Wifi Insecurities, and How to Reduce Wifi Risks are all topics that everyone should learn about to proactively prevent cyberattacks and threats. I can see tremendous value in the training for individuals as well as small and large businesses.