CyberHoot is presented as a simple, fast and effective employee Security Training Platform from the company of the same name headquartered in Portsmouth. The platform includes 700+ Training Videos, 25+ Policy Templates, and Phish Testing.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Phishing Simulations (9)9.494%
- Training Content Library (10)9.494%
- Role-based user permissions (10)9.494%
- Individualized Security Training Plans (9)9.292%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CyberHoot, and make your voice heard!
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $25 per month per user
- Tech Details
- Automate Training & Policy Programs
- Password-less access to an OPEN Training Platform
- Over 700 "Ready to Go" Security Awareness and Product Training Videos
- 100+ Assignment-Based Phishing Tests
- 50+ Phish Testing Templates
- 25 Policy Templates
- Full automation on Managing Training, Governance, and Compliance
- Automated Dark Web Monitoring and Reporting
- Quiz Employees to Test Awareness
- Bonus training programs on programs like Teams, HIPAA, QuickBooks, Slack, PayPal, Excel, etc.
MSP only offer - CyberHoot Autopilot. Fully automated security awareness training with zero-configuration phish testing and dark web monitoring.
- Adding a customer to Autopilot's multi-tenancy platform is as simple as following a wizard-driven action system. The client can be added in 5 minutes.
- Adding users can be accomplished in 3 ways, manually one at a time, CSV file upload and with Azure integration.
- Delivering assignments can be white labeled, a customer's logo and colors can be imported, or an MSP's flag can be used.
- Passwordless system delivers assignments directly into users' inboxes, so there are no passwords to forget.
- Zero-configuration phish testing.
- Fully automated.
- Flate rate for service.
- Supported: Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Supported: Product Training
- Supported: Phish Testing
- Supported: Policy Management
- Supported: Dark Web Reporting
- Supported: Program Automation
- Supported: Sales Module
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||47%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||48%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|