Overall Satisfaction with Dell EMC VxRail
We were looking for a solution that supports a hybrid cloud platform, so Dell EMC VxRail comes as a solution to achieve our requirements. It provides the support of integrating applications with existing infrastructure. As VxRail is an Hyperconverged Infrastructure solution that can deploy both in the cloud as well as on-premises. It comes as a single package, as it has networking, data centers, and hardware resources all in one place. So we can reduce the cost spending to buy different components.
- Configuration Flexibility.
- Integrating with existing hyper-converged Infrastructure environment.
- Automating the IT operations.
- Storage to Non-Cluster servers feature has to be enabled.
- Improvement needed on hypervisor license and appliance.
- Sometimes facing issues while accessing Citrix VDIs.
- We were able to exponentially reduce the cost spending to buy different components.
- As it has VMWare integration, possible to work on different operating systems.
- Automation of IT operations helped the colleagues to work on different manual tasks.
Do you think Dell VxRail delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dell VxRail's feature set?
Did Dell VxRail live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dell VxRail go as expected?
Would you buy Dell VxRail again?
As Dell EMC VxRail comes as pre-built, the deployment process is simple and easy. It is possible to scale out easily and will get support from the vendor instantly. As it is a Hyperconverged Infrastructure and it is also the integration of Dell EMC hardware and Vmware, the flexibility that VxRail provides is effective. An organization that is looking for all in one place like data management, network management, Integration, and backup software ecosystem can go for this product.