Overall Satisfaction with Dundas BI
We currently use Dundas BI, to build operational KPI, sales driven, and platform specific dashboards. These dashboards are used by various departments, across the entire organization. These dashboards allows us to quickly identify problems within our application and resolve complex issues, as well as drive business decisions around sales, customer service and business processes.
- Dundas BI provides a user interface that is both powerful and user friendly. You are able to quickly pull data out for consumption, and with more effort provide a very polished and professional presentation of the data.
- Dundas the company is vested in the successful deployment of the platform and has been exceptional in their support and involvement of our implementation.
- Dundas BI is very flexible in allowing connections to most any data source, and provides the ability to script data transformations as part of the data cubes.
- Dundas BI can be intimidating to initial users. There are a lot of options which make the platform very flexible, which can also make some of the features difficult to implement correctly. While you don't need to be a BI expert to get information from Dundas, you do need to speak "Dundas" to build the more complex dashboards.
- The Dundas BI interface can be non-intuitive at times, and some tasks which should be very simple may require contacting support to find the correct way to perform them.
Dundas BI is well suited for dashboarding of information that is kept in a logical way. Dundas BI wants to push as much of the data work down to the data source as possible. Dundas BI can do some amazing things once the data is within its own data cubes, however the more complex the data the slower these functions can become.