Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
- Campaign Canvas - The campaign canvas is particular user-friendly and very effectively allows you to visualise your campaign structure.
- Program Builder - although built on technology from a previous version of Eloqua (E9), the Program builder is a useful function to allow you to run processes bespoke to your requirements.
- Email/Landing Page Editor - By far the best editor for creating emails and landing pages giving the flexibility you you wouldn't find with most ESPs.
- Reporting - the standard reporting is OK but to get any meaningful stats (i.e. ROI) you need to upgrade your subscription. If you want to have the freedom to customise your reports it is yet another subscription add-on. We have often reverted to Salesforce reporting where possible.
- Targeting & Personalisation - Without doubt, one of the strongest elements of Eloqua's offering is the ability to carve up your existing data and use any or all of the information we have on them to personalise the messaging and types of comms we send. This impact was immediate.
- Event Management - We have a rather complex event management process and the Events Module in Eloqua, combined with the campaign canvas, allows us to cut out a lot of the manual processes we previously had to endure.
- Employee Efficiency - With only a relatively small Marketing team, we are able to run a number of campaigns simultaneously for different sales teams.
Whilst Eloqua is and incredibly powerful platform, you will get out of it what you put in so preparation is the key to success. It also has a rather complex integration process so make sure plenty of time and resources are put aside to ensure this is carried out properly to avoid problems post-implementation.
Using Oracle Eloqua
Having evaluated the other leading Marketing Automation systems available on the market, Eloqua 10 combines usability with functionality in a way that no-one else has been able to achieve.