Oracle Eloqua Review: "Robust solution for cutting-edge marketing teams"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.73501012013-12-21T00:00:40.580Z
- Integrating with CRM - easily transfers data from our CRM and back and collects the information we need intelligently
- Automated email campaigns - allows you to "set it and forget it"
- Hosting templates that are easy-to-use and streamlined for efficiency
- Reporting is difficult to use. Usually need help from Support to pull the exact information you are looking for.
- Tough learning curve - takes awhile to master the basics so that the system is usable
- Employee efficiency - It is nice to be able to copy and reuse templates for webinars and repeat campaigns
- Tracking - it allows me to see how my campaigns are performing, test subject lines and ensure that I'm using best practices
Eloqua is deeply embedded in our marketing processes and it would be very difficult to change to another vendor at this point. I've looked at other vendors and their solutions do not off the breadth or depth of services, support or sophistication that Eloqua brings to our team. They are the best in the industry.
I would definitely recommend Eloqua to a colleague or peer. It is very important to ensure that you have a success package that provides training and support as you get started. Additionally, I would recommend that they dive deep into the reporting to make sure they can track what they need to and that the system will provide the metrics and ROI that they will need to show for such a large investment. I would also ask to speak to current Eloqua customers about what they learned in their first 6 months of implementation and potential problems that could arise.