Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
- Lead Scoring is absolutely terrific. We have seen the difference moving from E9 to E10, now scoring is a module and takes couple of seconds to score a record and send it to our CRM instead of 12hrs in the past.
- Preference Center; we have redesign our communication and preference center directly on top of Eloqua instead of using a 3rd Party vendor for this.
- Lead Nurturing of course is probably where marketing automation is making lot of sense and eloqua is very good at this.
- Data management and data cleanup as almost everything can be automatized, we use Eloqua to cleanup our database on regular basis.
- 1 contact = 1 email address, which is sometimes not the case as the border between B2B and B2C is disappearing at the moment, so I'd like to see multiple emails managed for 1 contact, but I know it's coming.
- Review process; as I manage a global demand center I need to get the job done by my people reviewed by local managers, having this process embedded into Eloqua would definitely help!
- Reporting, we always need more details, analysis, reports, i'd like to get more flexibility in the Insight module.
- Lead flow time; It takes just minutes between an action on our website and a lead to be triggered after scoring, so better sales efficiency.
- Less leakages! Eloqua delivers leads, correctly formated with all necessary details for a good follow up, all of that verified by Eloqua first.
- The sum of the 2 points above is making our sales team much more efficient and therefore we see better conversion rate and more leads for the same budget!
I would say: "this product will change your life as a marketer". I would even challenge him about not having this kind of product in 2013, you must be a very old school marketer to not have it. So I would say, easy to use, manage your risk & compliance (CANSPAM), manage your customers, manage your data. All of that done in Eloqua
Using Oracle Eloqua
Displacing Eloqua is absolutely impossible now, people are trained, hypersites hosted on the tool, millions of contacts into the db, this would be a nightmare to go somewhere else and replace this fantastic marketing automation solution. Plus we are absolutely satisfied by it so there is no point engaging the discussion about not "renewing". As long as Eloqua/Oracle roadmap looks promising, I see no reason to worry here.