Oracle Eloqua Review: "Good Technical Automation Tool, Poor Support"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.73501012013-11-04T22:43:42.700Z
- The Marketing Automation Tool is fairly robust, and the appearance of our emails looked professional and well-executed.
- The WYSIWYG editor allows my team to easily create email templates from scratch.
- The sales tool plug in is really useful for our sales team. They love seeing which emails their customers received and read.
- The organization of the tool isn't exactly intuitive at every turn. I feel they overcomplicated the design.
- The customer service and account management has been our largest struggle. We're likely to switch tools for that reason alone. It was very difficult to get it integrated with salesforce and took 3 times longer than expected due to intermittent support from the Eloqua team. Additionally, we felt like we had nowhere to turn for assistance, even from the start. The communication from day one has been a struggle.
- The reporting is fairly basic.
- The tool has certainly helped our sales team communicate to leads more effectively.
- Our emails look significantly more professional, and we're able to finally run automated campaigns.
- We spent a great deal of time getting the tool working properly...much more so than was expected.
While we're finally running automated campaigns, we feel that there are better options out there that integrate more effectively with Salesforce. Additionally, as we are growing rapidly, we need a marketing automation solution that can support us as we create more complex campaigns.