Eloqua Overcomes the Challenges ofhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.84581012013-11-21T22:56:42.594Z
November 21, 2013
Eloqua Overcomes the Challenges of
Score 10 out of 101
- Adobe Connect Cloud Connector
- Webinar Automation is a high value activity. Using Eloqua and the Adobe Connect cloud connector allowed us the following:
- The AppCloud connector significantly improved the customers’ experience with the webinar program. In order to participate in a webinar, the customer must be on the list in Adobe Connect. By automating this process with the cloud connector we not only removed a manual process, but also reduced the risk of a customer being blocked from an event due to human error.
- Increased efficiency. The changes we made to the process flow reduced work time by eighty-three percent (83%).
- With the new solution, requires minimal intervention due to automation.
- Increase job satisfaction of Marcom specialists who no longer must be hands-on with asset development and ongoing monitoring or intervention.
- Recognition of significant webinar improvement by executive, sales, product, and marketing management.
- Email delivery and reporting is excellent. I particularly like being able to see in advance of deployment which customers in my list are unsubscribed or in one of our exclusion lists. This helps me evaluate the quality of the list before committing to deployment.
- Form development is very easy and the wide range of data processing steps allows for great flexibility regardless of database.
- I currently use version 9 and version 10 has addressed the following. Once my database updates, I will be able to move to E10.
- Ability to work all assets in a single canvas or desktop.
- Easier program manager.
- Time savings in webinars is huge (83% reduction in labor hours alone).
- Frees up Marcom staff to do better campaign planning.
- Encourages nurturing campaigns where before, without automation, this was next to impossible.
No better tool out there that I have been exposed to and now with Eloqua joining the Oracle team, I see even greater opportunity for improvements and new features.