Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
We use it for prospect and customer nurturing, email and webinar campaigns, web tracking, and campaign execution. It is used by our marketing department primarily although we do use their sales enablement tools as well - prospect profiler and engage.
- Campaign management and execution with the campaign canvas is best in the market
- Writing to custom data objects in SFDC
- Webinar management within Eloqua and its various end point solutions via cloud connectors.
- Since Oracle took over support has been more red taped
- The application itself could support more browsers
- The application behaves slowly and erratically at times in different browsers.
- Increased lead conversion from webinars
- Better nurturing based on content engagement
- Customer lifecycle nurturing
Smaller business might prefer a lighter application.
Using Oracle Eloqua
MA is very sticky. Eloqua also has all the features we need and the other solutions don't offer a complete answer to our business problems.