Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Eloqua
Elqoua is an excellent tool for marketing automation. We primarily use it for B2B marketing activities. The system allows us to create automated marketing campaigns which saves us from having to send each email manually. It also provides the ability to easily report on these campaigns. Eloqua also gives us the ability to quickly segment our contact database allowing us to market to the correct contacts. Recently, we expanded our Eloqua instance to our EMEA and LATAM users.
- Eloqua University is a great resource for users with no experience. It has many hands on classes that allows you to get familiar with their product very quickly.
- Eloqua used a WYSIWYG interface that makes it very simple to build HTML emails, landing pages and forms. This is especially helpful for people with little to no HTML or CSS experience.
- Allows for easy segmentation of contact database.
- Program builder is powerful but not user friendly
- Integration with CRM is difficult and requires a lot of IT support.
- Once an asset such as an image is loaded into the system it can be very hard to delete it with discrepancies. It can be very difficult to keep the system clean.
- We have significantly reduced the time for a prospective lead to be passed to sales.
- We have been able to automate many of the tasks that were once manual.
Elqoua does that basic task of marketing automation extremely well. It can be difficult to integrate the system with your CRM but with the right IT folks, it can be done. Eloqua has great training program as well as Topliners which is a social platform that allows Eloqua users to share best practices and ask questions.
Using Oracle Eloqua
We are very pleased with Eloqua so far and they continue to improve their product. The product has done everything that we were expecting. We are excited about some of the new features in the summer 2014 release and feel that Eloqua will continue to work to improve it's problem areas.