Review by 2 Year IQMS User
November 02, 2015
Review by 2 Year IQMS User
Score 6 out of 10
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Doc Control & Workflow
- Finance & Accounting
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Quality Management
Overall Satisfaction with EnterpriseIQ
EnterpriseIQ is being used across our whole organization. The main goal of implementing IQMS was to get a more current system and to eliminate the various databases and Excel sheets that had been built over time by users who did not feel that the legacy ERP provided them with the functionality that they needed. We implemented the main modules initially and have since added Quality and are in the process of implementing Preventative Maintenance.
- It provides functionality to users in different departments.
- It provides flexibility in the creation of reports to meet the needs of the business.
- The software is designed well for a company in the plastics industry.
- The accounting analysis and reporting leaves something to be desired. Particularly the posting and review of inventory transactions.
- The help desk for technical support is hit or miss in terms of getting an employee on the phone who knows about the software beyond reading a help file.
- The canned reports that come with the system are very poor and on some occasions do not provide reliable data (especially "as-of" reports). We needed to modify most for our needs.
Compared to our prior system IQMS has certainly increased our ability to get operational data in a timely manner. Through the use of Crystal Reports we have been able to create many custom reports that allow us to review operational performance on a daily/weekly basis. In addition, it has allowed us to move away from having separate employee maintained databases with information.
- Allowed for weekly reporting of key metrics and more self-service by operations.
- Close time reduced to under a week
DELMIAWORKS Feature Ratings
5 - Two individuals with IT experience and about 3 other users that have become power users by taking their own initiative to understand all aspects of the system.
- Remove duplicative data entry.
- More insight into causes of financial results.
- One source of the truth.
Evaluating EnterpriseIQ and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Wanted as close to an off the shelf system as we could find as [we] didn't want to support a heavily customized product.
It is nice that an IQMS employee helps you with the implementation, however they were more of a technical resource than a project management resource. I wish they could provide a more off the shelf timeline given their experience in implementing the system.
Yes - We implemented all of the core manufacturing and accounting functionality initially. We subsequently have added in Fixed Assets, Quality, and Preventative Maintenance.
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled - It is key to drive down the implementation to lower levels of the organization. If the implementation is the responsibility of relatively few users, the go-live will not be successful and different departments will not take ownership.
Very poor, try to call company support as a last resort as I know how much time it will take out of my day without getting a solution. It seems like the help desk does not have appropriate experience using the software. It would be nice of there was a separate support line to call for more experienced users of the software so we don't get someone just reading from the help file.
Problems left unsolved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
- Everything is in one screen. So while I wouldn't call it elegant, I think it is easy to get to the information you need.
- Financial Reporting
- Inventory Transaction posting (PIT)
- Shop Floor reporting