Overall Satisfaction with Epicor iScala
We use iScala as a core application in our organization. Everything is linked to iScala. We manage master data, products, customers, suppliers, purchases, sales, prices, payroll, accounting in iScala.
- Nowadays we have more than 50 different integrations, and iScala Service connect perfect does it.
- Possibility of iScala automatization in iSAT brings endless possibilities to make business more and more efficient
- With iScala Enterprise Server, it is possible easily manage multiple international companies on one platform.
- I believe that iSAT improvement will bring more benefit to all iScala users
- Longer support of the old Scala versions would bring more confidence for big Scala customers, because in big installations it's been very difficult and time-consuming to make version upgrades every 3-4 years.
- In comparison with other ERPs iScala has very good cost / functionality ratio
Our sister companies around the world are using SAP and ASW, but I can say that in our iScala using companies we are flexible, fit for any business requirements, and ERP related costs are better than in SAP and ASW countries.