Overall Satisfaction with Evernote Skitch
I use Evernote Skitch literally every single day and it is incredibly easy to use. As a product manager, I am constantly taking screenshots throughout the day to share with members of my team, to save for myself, to add to presentations etc. I use it for taking screenshots of our own product, of things I see that I want to remember later, and of things that help provide context to others. I have introduced several co-workers across departments to Skitch who have now adopted it.
- Very simple screen capture with a variety of options.
- Easy editing of screenshots with text, shapes, arrows, etc.
- Taking timed screenshots, which allows you to grab a screen where some action is needed to reveal a particular screen.
- Blurring of portions of a screenshot to hide sensitive or irrelevant information.
- Saving/exporting screenshots could be easier and more intuitive.
- It would be nice to have more advanced editing capabilities and options.
- Flexible options for screenshots
- Timed screenshots
- Editing of screenshots - free text, arrows, shapes
- Facilitates communication with members of my team
- Convenient and easy to use/learn
Do you think Evernote Skitch delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Evernote Skitch's feature set?
Did Evernote Skitch live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Evernote Skitch go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Evernote Skitch again?