EveryAction is great!
June 12, 2021
EveryAction is great!
National Audubon SocietyNon-profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
It is used as a way to collect donations via credit card over the web as well as signing up for events and paying with a credit card for those events, as well as free events. We like EveryAction because it creates a page that is so user friendly for our visitors who sign up for events or choose to donate to our cause.
- Easy to create
- Easy to use
- Easy to pull reports
- Easy to track money
- More user friendly on the back end so people who aren't computer savvy can use it to build pages without help.
- The report features could be easier to use. Have more prebuilt reports that people could choose from.
- I think they could make it easier searching for an event or several events. The way it is now, it's very clunky and not user friendly.
- Very positive impact for collecting credit card donations.
- Very positive outcomes for programs that were offered and paid for on EveryAction
- The ease of building a page using EveryAction saves time--time that I can and need to spend on other aspects of my job.
I have never had a problem with EveryAction being unavailable or down. I can hop on the site at any time to create a page or to look at or change an existing page. I have never--not once--attempted to open EveryAction and it not be available. To me that's really important.
I think it has impacted the advancement of our goals in a very positive way. We can now advertise programs and events and have people sign up and pay for their ticket online, so it saves steps on the day of the event that aren't fun but necessary. Before EveryAction we would have to take a credit card donation over the phone or in person, but now with EveryAction, people can donate to Rowe at any time, night or day, whenever they want. It has increased our credit card donations by 1,000.
Do you think Bonterra Development + Digital delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Development + Digital's feature set?
Did Bonterra Development + Digital live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bonterra Development + Digital go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bonterra Development + Digital again?
It is very well suited for donation collections, small programs, and free programs. It is also well suited for those customers and visitors who are not computer savvy. We have older visitors who have no problem using our EveryAction pages, which is a blessing for us and them. It would be less so for summer camps and large school groups that require additional information in order to purchase a ticket, such as medical forms and parental permission slips.