Love from an email marketerhttps://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingSalesforce Marketing Cloud Email StudioUnspecified7.83461012014-01-24T21:06:58.716Z
January 24, 2014
Love from an email marketer
Score 10 out of 101
I currently work for an online job board. We do significant email marketing to job seekers and ExactTarget has been an immensely helpful tool several times. Several departments across the company use it, but I specifically used it for one client in which we needed to do a massive email campaign that stretched over the course of a month. ET allowed us to upload the several hundred thousand email addresses provided by the client, weed out bad email addresses, and send our messaging to them quickly and seamlessly. In addition, one thing we specialize in is A/B testing to optimize performance, and ET allows you to set up A/B tests by randomly selecting a portion of the email addresses to receive one version of an email and another group to receive another, which provides valuable insight to us and the client as to what the most effective forms of messaging are.
- The speed as to how quickly the email tool messages recipients - it can save you hours of manual labor.
- Allows you to create a nice looking HTML email.
- Allows you to conduct A/B testing of emails to optimize messaging and performance.
- The email address upload feature can be a little cumbersome.
- The short amount of time it takes to send emails to large audiences is extremely helpful at improving my time use and efficiency.
I really like the user friendly interface and the ease with which we can fulfill email campaigns.