Overall Satisfaction with EYardstick
Introduction of pre-employment assessments as a precursor before actual interviews is surprisingly making us talk to almost perfect fits. There are two things we observed, one is the knowledge and skill of the candidate and also his seriousness as he is spending around 90 minutes for a test.
- Coding simulators with pre-built questions for many roles.
- Wide variety of topics in software testing space.
- Availability of questions on niche topics like BDD, Cucumber, etc.
- Reporting and analytics module can include more detailed reports.
- UI should be customisable to meet the company's branding colors.
- Some of the topics can have more questions in their database.
Availability of a lot of features made the prior product look clobbered and there was a learning curve for new leads who joined the team. Also, the pricing in EYardstick is flat and transparent, with our old tool adding an extra feature like coding combined with MCQ was being charged differently than just coding.
There are many ways to reach the support team, and they went beyond their routine to support us in both adding technical features and content for tests.
Do you think EYardstick delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EYardstick's feature set?
Did EYardstick live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EYardstick go as expected?
Would you buy EYardstick again?