Overall Satisfaction with FACTS Student Information System (formerly RenWeb)
We are a small independent private K-12 school that uses FACTS for Student Management and Student Billing. We support anywhere from 750 to 800 families in FACTS and it provides all our student Demographics and allows us to use built-in reports as well as customize reports for many aspects of student management.
- Allows full student/family information to be placed in student file.
- Can report from any field of information including custom fields.
- Creates student schedules and Classroom rosters.
- Allows parents insight into grades and discipline as well as lesson plans and daily/weekly classroom topics.
- Really cannot think of anything it does badly.
- The billing side for obvious reasons.
- The admission piece is also very useful.
- The reporting ability for many things is very valuable.
- Has paid for itself many time over with the abilities it provides.
- Can be managed by as few or as many as needed so per employee cost is great.
- Reporting is great for almost any topic needed all the way to How many took the ACT in spring.
Do you think FACTS Student Information System delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FACTS Student Information System's feature set?
Did FACTS Student Information System live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FACTS Student Information System go as expected?
Would you buy FACTS Student Information System again?
We base our entire student data on the Student ID that is produced in FACTS. We create user accounts for technology and online textbooks as well as their lunch account, all based on the Student ID. We also can run many different reports using the SID as the data constant and all the other information variables are available as needed to report.