Reviews (1-2 of 2)
We use FACTS across our organization. Our teachers use it for attendance, grade book tasks, database access, and communication. In the office, we use it for admissions, medical records (nurse staff), billing, donors, alumni, scheduling, hot lunch management, student and parent demographic and contact information, and communication. The business problem FACTS addresses for us is the ability to have all student and family information accessible to all members of our organization. The integration of the different functions ensures that the information accessed is always current.
- Admissions tracking is possible from initial inquiry all the way to enrollment
- ParentsWeb enables parents to access school information easily from a desktop or phone app
- FACTS customer service is outstanding. It is easy to either call or chat, and questions are researched and answered fully.
- It would be helpful to have all student demographic information on one screen as it was in a previous version. The new version is quite a learning curve, but there is support available which is consistently helpful.
- Student Grade Communication
- Parent alerts and updates
- Clear, user-friendly interface
- It could use more space for uploading classroom media.
- It could lessen the number of new open windows or frames for various functions that can be done on the same screen.
- It could incorporate more social-media like tools to make it more native for students and parents.
FACTS Student Information System Scorecard Summary
About FACTS Student Information System
FACTS Student Information System Technical Details