June 29, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with FileMaker Pro
FileMaker Pro is used as our ERP system, and is being used by the entire company. It keeps track of customers, vendors, and inventory.
- FileMaker does a good job of allowing customization to layout and design for ease of use.
- FileMaker allows us to control who can access certain areas in the system for security and business needs.
- FileMaker is user-friendly for data entry purposes.
- Building reports can be cumbersome.
- We're unable to print a doc generated in FileMaker without having to download the pdf every time.
- You're unable to sync a line added to a purchase order after the PO has already been synced to QuickBooks.
- Generating invoices is much quicker than our old system.
- We are now able to send invoices via email through FileMaker, which has cut down on postage costs, printing, and time.
- The ability to see the order from the estimate all the way through to billing allows us to see each department's part in the timeline.