October 18, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Financial Edge NXT
We currently use Financial Edge across our organization. We currently serve four entities (3 schools and our network), therefore, we run/track individual transactions and reports - but also run consolidated reports. FE addresses all of our finance and accounting with the exception of payroll and student billing.
- Because we run four separate entities, FE allows us to allocate transactions to each of the entities. This allows the ability to look at each entity separately as well as look at the organization at a consolidated level.
- FE tracks interfund entries well.
- There are some nuances in FE that can stand to be improved upon - nothing that will discourage me from using FE, just things that would make it easier to navigate through the system. For example, navigating between modules could be improved upon. Having the ability to navigate through the system while reports are running should be an option.
- FE has returned our investment due to the time savings of having to export data into excel and navigating the data.
- Operational efficiency
- Reduced annual audit cost
- Improved data accuracy
- Improved insight into your organization's performance
- Better ability to report to funders and key stakeholders
- Faster month-end process