Flurry Analytics excels at high level tracking, but sometimes hard to turn information into something actionablehttps://www.trustradius.com/mobile-analyticsFlurry AnalyticsUnspecified8.8231012013-08-14T18:47:03.866Z
August 14, 2013
Flurry Analytics excels at high level tracking, but sometimes hard to turn information into something actionable
Score 4 out of 101
- Gives basic tracking capabilities which can help optimize first time experience.
- Lots of high level metrics easily available.
- Benchmarks for many metrics so you can compare yourself within the industry.
- Many metrics are inaccurate (i.e. in app purchasing overestimated by 1000s of units when compared to iTunes and AppFigures).
- Complicated definition of retention. I had to do some detective work to figure out what I was even looking at.
It's free which I like, but the tracking is pretty high-level and often difficult to turn metrics into anything actionable.