Overall Satisfaction with FortiClient
FortiClient is used across the organization, it allows secure connectivity (VPN Tunnel) for users on external networks (business trips, home, etc.) into the organization's internal networks. It also allows our network admins to control specific users' access to networks and resources as they connect via the VPN by defining various rules related to the user logged in (which is identified by his username and password).
- Supports all operating systems our organization works with (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Provides secure VPN access for users from anywhere with an internet connection
- Controls access for users accessing the network
- Linux client works but is really clunky, and prone to lose your settings for no apparent reason
- Hard to debug user connectivity problems
- It definitely pays back for itself easily.
Does what it sets out to do, a utility which enables me as a user to work remotely and safely - not compromising my organization's security, while allowing me to accomplish my tasks (which require org network access) easily and fast.