Overall Satisfaction with Fourth Procurement and Inventory
It is used across the business for the purchasing and control of all food and beverage products. It helps address the issue of not achieving cost of sale targets as it contains all the necessary tools to control food and beverage to in turn maximise profits.
- Links very well to the point of sale
- Accurate and quick stock taking
- Managing suppliers and products
- Invoicing and cost price control
- It would help massively to see via Enterprise and menu items what ones are no longer active, to keep the data tidy.
- When you take purchase reports from Enterprise and select to organise them by category, show the name of the category on the actual report download.
- Quick and easy upload/download of supplier products for correcting prices, descriptions, prices in bulk.
- In doing weekly accurate stock takes it helps identify issues, action them and ensure we hit cost of sale targets.
- Month end reporting is difficult for any hospitality group, having an accurate system with all the spend on food and drink helps our finance team turn around the P&Ls so much faster.
I've used other systems the past few years and every time I use Fourth again, it's so clear how brilliant it is for the hospitality industry. If you cannot provide the man power to maintain the system in your business it's not for you. The one issue with Fourth is if it gets messy and unorganised, it's difficult to clean up.