Reviews (1-4 of 4)
We use Fourth to procure & manage inventory for food & beverage and SPA.
The product is user friendly and robust which has given the flexibility to strengthen our internal controls without spending too much time. The stocktake has significantly reduced due to the capability of the system to set up locations & the use of mobile scanners to do the stocktake. The GL interface has automated the process and eliminated manual posting, thus reducing manual errors and increasing efficiency.
- Custom reports: It is very easy to link the tables and extract the required reports. We use it to verify the data entered (e.g. report to verify if particular recipes have been pushed to all the properties, dates of the fiscal calendar, etc.), compile MIS reports, etc.
- Procurement: Integration with Trade Simple has played a significant role in increasing the efficiency in terms of quality of data, receiving & processing of invoices, updating of prices, etc.
- Wastage: it is very difficult to track waste and include it in the COS report. We do not have any provision to record wastage. The only option provided was to set up a new outlet and transfer the wastage. Ideally, there should be a functionality to record waste in the cost centre so that it becomes easy to track.
- Brand Name: we do not have any report to extract information based on brand name. This will help when we need to compute the retros (discount provided by the vendor at the end of the year for reaching a certain turnover, etc.).
The product is user-friendly in automating the tasks, managing the master data through central purchasing, and creating custom reports.
It lacks certain basic functionalities like a record of wastages, sending automated emails confirming if the automatic tasks (scheduled tasks) have been completed or not, and the ability to automate the nutrition information, etc.
- Links very well to the point of sale
- Accurate and quick stock taking
- Managing suppliers and products
- Invoicing and cost price control
- It would help massively to see via Enterprise and menu items what ones are no longer active, to keep the data tidy.
- When you take purchase reports from Enterprise and select to organise them by category, show the name of the category on the actual report download.
- Quick and easy upload/download of supplier products for correcting prices, descriptions, prices in bulk.
- Locks down prices.
- Staff find easier to use than competitor.
- Can find staff that have used it before.
- It can be difficult to understand or it can give false answers.
- Batches are problematic.
- Projects take too long.
- Projects are very expensive.
- The 'stock management' tab on the home screen is of particular use when keeping tabs on incoming deliveries into the restaurant.
- The option to open and close your stock period is great as you have the chance to edit your stock at a moment's notice.
- I occasionally feel there are small glitches in the stock numbers during my stock takes, which more often than not will reflect the opposite the following week. i.e, -1 on an item one week, +1 the next.
- When several users are using the system it can be slow and jittery.
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Scorecard Summary
About Fourth Procurement and Inventory
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Screenshots
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Video
Visit https://www.fourth.com/en-gb/resource/p2pi-video to watch Fourth Procurement and Inventory video.
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Downloadables
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|