Reviews (1-3 of 3)
December 06, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
It is used across the business for the purchasing and control of all food and beverage products. It helps address the issue of not achieving cost of sale targets as it contains all the necessary tools to control food and beverage to in turn maximise profits.
- Links very well to the point of sale
- Accurate and quick stock taking
- Managing suppliers and products
- Invoicing and cost price control
- It would help massively to see via Enterprise and menu items what ones are no longer active, to keep the data tidy.
- When you take purchase reports from Enterprise and select to organise them by category, show the name of the category on the actual report download.
- Quick and easy upload/download of supplier products for correcting prices, descriptions, prices in bulk.
Read Martin McHugh's full review
I've used other systems the past few years and every time I use Fourth again, it's so clear how brilliant it is for the hospitality industry. If you cannot provide the man power to maintain the system in your business it's not for you. The one issue with Fourth is if it gets messy and unorganised, it's difficult to clean up.
December 04, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
We still have some issues with the counting app, the app deletes anything from someone counting on a computer so you cannot do a reconciliation. We need more help in setting up new EDI clients.
- Locks down prices.
- Staff find easier to use than competitor.
- Can find staff that have used it before.
- It can be difficult to understand or it can give false answers.
- Batches are problematic.
- Projects take too long.
- Projects are very expensive.
Read Sarah Winter's full review
We are always trying to find something better with each new project, but staff retention and other suppliers' bad experience have led us to feel best in not great bunch.
December 16, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
The restaurant brand I work for uses Fourth across all of its sites to keep track of all inventory. What works well is its ability to keep track of all stock both in and out of the business.
- The 'stock management' tab on the home screen is of particular use when keeping tabs on incoming deliveries into the restaurant.
- The option to open and close your stock period is great as you have the chance to edit your stock at a moment's notice.
- I occasionally feel there are small glitches in the stock numbers during my stock takes, which more often than not will reflect the opposite the following week. i.e, -1 on an item one week, +1 the next.
- When several users are using the system it can be slow and jittery.
Read this authenticated review
We have weekly stock takes in my company, and Fourth makes everything straightforward in that you can easily and quickly reflect back on the previous week's inventories, transfers, and stock periods. The one time I experienced a system shutdown during a stock take, I contacted Fourth and was assisted in a fast and professional manner, with the person I spoke to personally following up on everything with me through my own personal email.
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Scorecard Summary
About Fourth Procurement and Inventory
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Screenshots
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Fourth Procurement and Inventory Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|