Great product - great people
March 12, 2019

Great product - great people

Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage

We use Genesys Engage to effectively engage our members. It is easy to use, easy to train, and gives me the kind of in-depth reporting tools I need. We utilize it for front facing customer interactions through multiple platforms. It was easy to implement and has been very easy to scale as our company grows.
  • Easy implementation.
  • Intuitive interface.
  • Easy to scale.
  • Employees find it easy to use.
  • Hard to describe improvement opportunities, as the company seems to upgrade often and address issues as they come up.
The visibility facilitated by Genesys Engage allows me to route interactions effectively, by skill, by availability, and by channel. It allows effective workforce utilization and optimization. The intuitive routing helps me make adjustments on the fly to ensure the right person is handling the right interaction at the right time.
Better cost effectiveness, better functionality.
Was not aware of Genesys prior to research on systems. They impressed me with their knowledge and creativity.
  • Leverage additional channels.
  • Develop new service delivery methods.
Genesys Engage is a key piece to our customer interaction strategy. It allows us to use multiple platforms, and allows our employees to support all of them... the ability for simultaneous support is a key positive for this product. It is upgraded regularly and is very cost effective to use.

Genesys Engage Feature Ratings