Grow will help you grow! (See what I did there?)
Logan Leaming | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 22, 2017

Grow will help you grow! (See what I did there?)

Overall Satisfaction with Grow

Grow is being used by all departments within our company. It provides real-time data to all team members. The new filter and drill function has eliminated many reports. Now the data is available in seconds with a few clicks.
  • Customer Service - They are always willing to help.
  • Continuous Improvement - New features and improvements are hitting the platform constantly.
  • User-Friendly - Everything I have used in Grow has been quite intuitive.
  • Growing Company - this is a pro because their platform is also growing with new features, but you may have a number of different account reps because they are growing so quickly.
We chose Grow because of how economical it was in comparison. It was a great decision because we got what we needed and didn't have to pay even close to what we would have with other companies.
The range of sources is way more broad than we need here. We haven't run into any data source issues.
We have an issue with the lack of ability to set up a recurring email for reports.
I think Grow is well suited for any company. I think it is more of a fit for smaller companies, but I think it would work for anyone.

Grow.com Feature Ratings

Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)