Domo is good

Domo Review

Awesome product!

Very flexible BI platform.

King of the hill but comes at a price

Great for team alignment

Customizable dashboards (72)

Report sharing and collaboration (72)

Drill-down analysis (71)

Access Control and Security

Mobile Capabilities

Application Program Interfaces (APIs) / Embedding

What is Domo?

Domo's Business Cloud is a full self-service business intelligence (BI) software that promises to bring all of your business data together in one platform. According to the vendor, the Business Cloud can help organizations automate reporting, turn data into intelligence, and help executives make faster better-informed decisions.

According to the vendor, companies can use Domo to:

• Connect to Any Business Data

• Supported: Administration via Web Interface
  • Supported: Live Connection to External Data
  • Supported: Snapshot of External Data
  • Supported: In-memory data model
  • Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
  • Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
  • Supported: ETL Capability
  • Supported: ETL Scheduler

Supported Data Sources Features

• Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
  • Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
  • Supported: Oracle

• Supported: Publish to PDF
  • Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
  • Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling

Data Discovery and Visualization Features

• Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
  • Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization

Access Control and Security Features

• Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
  • Supported: Role-Based Security Model
  • Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
  • Supported: Report-Level Access Control
  • Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
  • Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)

Mobile Capabilities Features

• Supported: Project & Task Management
  • Supported: Appstore

Domo Screenshots

Domo Video

Domo gives every business user—from executives to interns—the power to make better-informed decisions in less time. It’s not just a tool for data visualization or mining, or a dashboard, or anything you think you’ve seen before. It’s a business management platform, and it changes everything.

Domo Integrations

Domo Competitors

Domo Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUSA, Australia, Canada, Japan
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japenese

Alternatives

What is Domo?

Domo is a full self-service business intelligence software that combines several data analysis and reporting tools into one platform. It helps users connect to multiple data sources, create robust visual reports, manage their data, send messages in real-time, manage projects, and develop new apps.

What is Domo's best feature?

Reviewers rate Publish to Web highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses Domo?

The most common users of Domo are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

Nastassja Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Domo to visualise the information in our databases in a smart way; information pulled out from google analytics, traffic on our website, stats about our product, and personal/group trackers that we set up to record KPIs and/or progress reports, which we then sync to Domo to create cards.
  • Interactive platform.
  • Connectivity with other apps.
  • Collaborative work.
  • Easy to manage data visualisation.
  • Built-in formula/code editor (Beast Mode) to enhance chart creation.
  • At first, it is hard to get a hang of some of the more complex charts such as gauges. The guides are ok but hard to follow along and are just blocks and blocks of text. More interactive videos would be helpful to support the already existing material.
I believe that companies that record large amounts of data about their product, service employers KPIs, etc, can make the best out of Domo for reporting and data analysis, but if a company handles little data and is not recording this consistently, it will not be of much use.
Great! Domo has DOMO University where you can learn to use Domo and take as much advantage of it as possible. For some tips and tricks require to use Beast Mode and other chart properties it might be good to add some video tutorials, since it is hard to just follow along with explanatory text, but if you have a question, you are bound to find what you are looking for in Domo's support platform.
August 10, 2021

Domo is good

Domo is used among a few departments. In Credit department, we use Domo to illustrate each strategic account overall impact. Seeing visual charts to report on our productivity has been very useful for focusing our attention on accounts in high reserve. Other teams use domo to evaluate product trends and shipping trends. My primary use is for key accounts. The problems Domo addresses is providing a visual chart is more valuable to the team and management than me showcasing just a list of numbers. The charts help tell a better story.
  • Making bar graphs, the ability to choose the date points for each axis.
  • Making pie charts, having multiple options for visuals.
  • Reporting trends and seeing the data as it progresses over time.
  • User friendly, Domo offers lots of modules to learn the program.
  • Domo at first can be an little overwhelming with all its capabilities, I would advise maybe a tutorial starting with smaller options with lower data points.
  • The Domo university isn't very user friendly. I tried to sign up for modules and it was very glitchy.
  • I feel I learned more by just playing around in Domo rather than sitting through the Domo university
Maybe in a smaller office it might not be of value, but for larger businesses it would be of value. A smaller company might be able to know their business more than a large graph could tell. A larger corporation that monitors large quantities of data and high volume orders, Domo would be a good fit.
Pretty responsive. It took a while to get a response in selecting data points for our particular cards. Might have taken about a month?
I am not sure if this was something on our end or Domo's end. But haven't had any other issues yet that required additional support from Domo.
Domo has been a fantastic tool for us and enables us to get customer and order data out of silos so that we can see the full customer journey. I was surprised that I was able to start creating cards the first time I used it: there was no need for in-depth training or practice. It's intuitive and easy to understand.
  • Connects with other apps.
  • Enables data visualization.
  • Provides insight into customer behavior.
  • Wish all of our users could have an account.
I have used Domo to track order information, locate spikes and trends, and gauge how well my team is performing.
I'm giving Domo support a 10 because I haven't actually had to use it! We have had zero issues with any part of the implementation or daily use.
Jonghee Jo | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the company. It is providing true interactive reports for business users including senior executives. Domo is actively being used to create business performance dashboards and daily/weekly/monthly reports. Also, we are using Domo to receive alerts if something negative happens in business performance, which is very useful for many business users.
  • Easy-to-understand user interface
  • Connecting with other software and data sources
  • Communication capacity among users
  • Processing could be slow for very large datasets.
  • Pivot table functionality is limited.
  • It could use more data connectors to other software.
Domo would be a great tool if end users are open to learning how to create reports interactively. Users should be educated before full-scale deployment. Also, there should be a data engineering team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the Domo datasets. If the data quality is bad, then the effectiveness of Domo would be very low.
Domo has a very solid online support system called "Dojo". I can easily search and find answers for my questions.
Domo is being used by our organization to manage and analyze our data at anytime, including on the go. This helps us to make better business decisions and pivot any of our business strategy at any point. It helps us not have to make decisions based on our thoughts, and rather on actual data.
  • The interface is easy to understand and use.
  • Monitor company data on the go at any time.
  • CRM data and web analytics.
  • The cost of the software is pretty high.
  • Not as visually appealing as other software out there.
  • I wish they sped up the process of rolling out new features.
I would definitely recommend getting this software. It is useful for almost any business out there, especially sales organizations so they can look at and improve their pipeline.
The customer support team is absolutely excellent and are always ready to assist for any inquiries.
April 28, 2021

Domo Review

Emily Sperduto | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Domo application is used across my entire organization, in all departments. It pulls data from all of the different reporting systems that are used across the company and creates a centralized dashboard. It helps our teams stay organized and easily locate where we need to make updates and changes in other systems to ensure our reporting is accurate.
  • All your data is in one place.
  • It was way more user friendly than complex platforms like Salesforce.
  • It has a variety of dashboard formats and creates easy-to-read reporting so we can track RFP statuses, wins/losses, revenue, etc.
  • It can be timely to build out custom reports.
  • It is very costly.
Domo is very well suited for my Account Management team to help track the progress of seller's RFP's so that we can assure the revenue forecasting is accurate. It helps track wins/losses and RFP statuses so that my team can easily spot any gaps that need to be updated in Salesforce.
Overall, the Support Team is great and extremely responsive when I face issues using the platform.
Evan Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Domo to track automatic assigning of emails and tickets for our technicians to work with. The system lets me look up the time and what the ticket was that was assigned to each of my technicians so I can track if they are properly assigning the tickets to work.
  • Track assigned tickets
  • Shows ticket details for what was assigned
  • Logs when the ticket was sent to the user via our dialer system
  • Often hard to run reports with
  • Sometimes tickets will not show up in the system at all
We use it for tracking the automatic assignment of tickets via our dialer system. Besides this I am not sure what else it would be useful for. The reporting on the software is usually helpful for determining answer time on an emailed request, but sometimes will be missing tickets when it is most important.
I've never had to reach out to support.
April 30, 2021

Awesome product!

Domo is being used to analyze data and create reports for our team. Only our operations team uses this tool and it helps us to make data driven decisions and guide our strategies.
  • Interface
  • Data analysis
  • Reporting
  • Integrations
  • Usability
  • Training
Domo is well suited for aggregating large amounts of data in one place where you can perform data analysis and reporting.
The support team is very helpful in assisting us at any moment.
Luke Ferrel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is used as our primary BI tool to display performance against expectations. We also display historical data in Domo.
  • Visualization
  • Data manipulation
  • Filters
[Domo is well suited] if you are looking to chart out business performance in a segment (we use it for customer success). What's particularly valuable is the ability to group by segment etc. You can also let your front line easily download and manipulate data so they become amateur analysts
Support is world class. Several times we ran into issues, and they would trouble shoot with us for a long time. They would not only solve the problem, but also help us with best practices
Domo is really flexible and we have been using it in a couple of different ways so far. Its a great tool to ensure our services are working in a fully optimized condition and there are no disconnects anywhere. Its also really good at bridging the business decision making gap between different teams. We also use it to manage our CRM more effectively. You can even automate some repetitive tasks quite easily. Lastly, I love the data visualization that it offers.
  • It is really easy to pick up and use. New users will not have difficulty jumping right in.
  • Mobile version is terrific. One of the better designed business softwares when it comes to mobile usage.
  • Fantastic visualizations. Great if you are a data geek.
  • Very flexible, can fit a wide variety of use case scenarios.
  • Pricing. It is rather expensive and I would like to have seen more flexibility.
If the price is not an issue, I can absolutely recommend it to any organization that is looking to optimize its services and management. Of course, if you are a mid or a small sized organization this probably does not make much sense for you.
I have only had to contact that them twice. Both times the person on the other side was knowledgeable about their product and was able to assist me and resolve my issue in a short timely fashion. Cant ask for more.
We use Domo across several areas of our business. The main area we use is for our Sales team to track their sales KPIs and monitor their pipeline.
  • The end user experience within Domo is exceptional. The UI and metrics and clean and easy to read while also being very versatile and useful.
  • The platform is very easy to navigate and find the dashboards that you need.
  • The mobile app is the best in the industry. If you need a good mobile experience for your users, Domo is hands-down the way to go.
  • BI is all about data accuracy. I'm not sure what they deal is but there have been some data inconsistency on our Sales dashboards which has caused us to often not fully trust the numbers being displayed. This could be fully on our side and how we are pulling the data but it's worth mentioning.
  • I think Buzz is a gimmick. No one ever uses it. If we need to communicate with do it over Slack. I don't find it very valuable to have a communication tool within the BI platform. Maybe other businesses like it but it just gets in the way for me.
  • It is very expensive which often puts it on the chopping block when we are looking to cut costs.
If your business is committed to embedding BI into your culture, Domo is worth the price. The end-user experience makes it a joy to use when you need to monitor your metrics. It's a very powerful platform with endless capabilities. If you have a team that can learn the system, set it up, and maintain it then it will bring massive value to your business.
I haven't worked with their support team but haven't heard anything negative about them.
Domo is used across our entire company (sales, product, marketing, etc.). Domo makes it easy to get the information you need. We have several different data sources between our CRM, marketing automation system, data warehouse, and product so having all of this merged and compiled into a reports and dashboards is incredible and time saving.
  • Consolidates data from different sources
  • Makes it easy to review data without having to pull new reports all the time
  • Ease of use with filters and exporting
  • I do not build the reports and dashboards myself, I typically request for that info but it would be nice if it were more user friendly.
Domo is great when you need consolidated data in one place and have multiple data sources. We use it as our source of truth for reporting back on campaigns. Setting up Domo does require some resources and help from someone who can pull data using SQL, so if that is not available that might be tricky.
I have not had to interact with Domo's support team directly, however our internal team has mentioned they are fairly quick. Their knowledge base resource center has also been helpful in the past when needing to search for a quick answer or solution. I have not had a problem with this.
Domo is used across the whole organization and it is our single source of truth and acts as our complete data management for Data Warehouse, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and Visualization platform. It is being used by every department in the organization and we extend it to our partners outside the organization as well.
  • Domo is very good at meeting multiple needs. It is a warehouse cum ETL cum Visualization platform, eliminating the need for various systems talking to each other.
  • Provides multiple options for ETL i.e. drag and drop ETL (Magic ETL), MySQL, and Redshift.
  • Has a wide range of data connection—over 600 data connectors, Excel Add-IN, ODBC connectors, etc.
  • The visualization definitely needs improvement.
  • Search capability on the platform is very rudimentary, not useful at all.
  • More option can be provided in customizing user profiles.
Domo is very well suited if you want a single product for most of your commonly used data needs. It does a good job of providing a warehouse, an ETL engine, a visualization platform thereby completing all the aspects needed to get your data journey rolling. It also has a robust set of API using Python, R, and Java to interact with the system which can help connect other systems to Domo.
Domo has a good support team—pretty proactive and does regular follow-up. If required, they are open to having one on one meetings. However, they put a lot of restrictions on who can reach the support and an organization has to pay extra if they need better support. I understand their concern for cost but there are other products that don't put such binding restrictions on approaching support by users.
Domo is being used by our organization to keep all of our data in one place that can be read and analyzed easily by our team. It is being used by most of our organization, as our operations team sends out reports from the software each week to the rest of the team. It solves the problem of the large amount of time it takes to generate reports, as this helps us to generate them quickly and easily without much effort.
  • Data aggregation.
  • Analysis.
  • Great interface.
  • Expensive.
  • Bugs.
  • Sometimes slow.
Domo is definitely appropriate if you are a medium to large company who can afford the software, but it does provide a tremendous amount of value. It may not be as useful for smaller companies who cannot afford the software.
The support team is very helpful and always answers promptly and with great assistance. They are awesome!
Domo has been an integral part of our attempt to manage multiple software applications. Because of the diversity of the platforms we use, Domo has helped us bring the information together in a usable form. We have faced considerable challenges implementing the system. But have found that it usually was one of the other platforms that was causing the issue.
  • Helps us spread information to different teams.
  • Connects multiple platforms.
  • Complexities of linking applications together.
  • Hard to customize for specific needs.
We use Salesforce with several of our teams, and integrating data from several other sources, and it has always been difficult. Pendo has been used to help us gauge our effectiveness with our customers, and Zendesk to manage CS issues, along with several other platforms. Domo has helped us bridge the information to help us create effective KPIs and have the data to support it.
Isabella Houghton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have automated monthly reports and create panels to visually analyze them, solve problems, and correlate data in various organizations and platforms, which allows us to see values historically. Because of this, we can see when we send emails and when users open them, this data shows up in our CRM.
  • Agility when creating graphics.
  • Locate and add customer usage information, as well as sales and renewal goals, all the raw data that I can handle and combine to create some data sources that are very useful for our departments.
  • Private chats.
  • Sometimes it can be a bit complicated to configure the connectors between different sources.
It is an extraordinary tool, has an excellent interface, a good visualization layer, and is very clean and presentable in business.
We use Domo to track and aggregate customer usage information as well as sales/renewal targets. We currently use it only in one department. The largest problem it solves is getting all of our Salesforce data into one place where it is easy to understand.
  • Data Aggregation
  • Drill Down
  • Custom Visualization
  • Steep Learning Curve
  • Predictive modeling
Domo has amazing functionality and can tie in information from just about any system. It's not quite as intuitive as Tableau, and the visualizations aren't as beautiful, but the back end data manipulation is leaps and bounds better. You'll want to dedicate a single resource (person) to learning and developing on the system. Generally going to want someone with a developer background, rather than someone with only analytics background
Kyle Tucker | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is being used across the entire company. Domo is the only trusted reporting source for executives. Executive use enables adoption at a company wide level because people from all positions align with what the executives are viewing. It is solving business problems in all departments. We have a team of 7 that build reporting for each of their respective departments. This includes finance, HR, sales, engineering, product, marketing, client services.
  • Exceptional Transform area of the platform - any/all raw data can be manipulated and combined to create datasources that are very useful for our departments.
  • Visualization layer is clean and is very business presentable. Its simple but includes depth. Visuals can be created/used by all roles throughout our firm, its not limited to analysts.
  • Ability to communicate and talk about insights in the data - the communication tool is exceptional. I can @ mention specific users to bring attention to a discovery. I can start a private chat. I can annotate and communicate what I am seeing. I love it.
  • Mobile experience is excellent. When I am on the road i can actively monitor and engage with my team due to my Domo dashboard on my mobile device. Its amazing to run the business and not worry while away from the office.
  • Some user experience issues need to be addressed - but full features? Domo tends to do an excellent job when it comes to feature set.
Domo is an extremely versatile tool. Find an analyst or someone who is an expert in the platform and they can do wonders for your organization. All scenarios are appropriate as long as you have an SME for the type of content you would like to see. If you can dream it, you can built it in Domo - it's not a tool, it's a platform.
David Hills ★ | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is used within the Sales and Marketing teams, but the most active users are in the Executive Team. Domo solves two problems: connecting and correlating data across different organization and platforms, allowing us to view values historically. For example, with Domo, we can see when we sent our emails in the past month and when users opened them. This data is in our CRM, but our CRM does not natively allow us to visualize it.
  • Connecting Data - Domo has a variety of connector, including Google Sheets, so practically all data can be inputted and correlated across a company.
  • Visualization - Domo has the ability to create a number of visualizations.
  • Calculated Metrics - In Domo you can create your own metrics using existing ones and manipulating them with formulas.
  • Intuitive ETL's - Domo's ETL function is pretty straightforward and easy to learn. I personally think the layout it fun to use sometimes.
  • Copying Reports - In Excel or Google Sheets, I like to make copies of similar reports and modify them as necessary for users. In Domo, makes copies of reports (called cards) but all copies are connected. So if you adjust the copy, it changes the original. This means a user has to recreate the report from scratch and then adjust it.
  • Unforgiving SQL - Domo does allow users to write their own SQL codes, which is great. However, Domo's SQL code is pickier than the other SQL database I've used (Metabase).
  • Text Alerts - Domo's alerts aren't always the smartest. Some of my dashboards are about the sales teams monthly performance and I get notified when there is a change of more than 20%. I always get notified at the start of the month that reports have changed from 'x' number to zero. This is expected because it's a monthly report and I hate getting texts about it. The only reason I don't term them off so I can be aware if something breaks in the middle of the month.
Domo is great when you want to see lots of values historically or see data you can see natively in a platform. As I mentioned earlier, Domo is the only way our Marketing and Sales teams can see when their emails were opened and compare the send time - this is an example of data I can't see natively.
October 31, 2019

Domo arigato, Domo!

Gabrielle Wayman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization consists of client teams that develop sales and marketing strategies and execute campaigns to achieve those strategies. We use Domo to measure the efficacy of our campaigns and our impact on customer sales behavior. It allows us to provide insights and make recommendations for future campaigns.
  • Data visualization.
  • Ease of filtering/drilling down to data.
  • Support.
  • Would be nice to have a wizard to help design the best visualizations.
Domo is great when you have large data sets to measure and report on. It’s able to export data and visualizations in a variety of formats, and easily accessible through the cloud. Also, great to have different internal and external client dashboards.
William H McCall - MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
At RadioShack, Domo provided detail and insight into the business that the field had never had before. Pre-Domo, all the data was aggregated and provided through the Hyperion Excel plug-in. Domo gave store managers insights down to a ticket line level at nearly real-time. I was able to give them time card, inventory, and sales data to a level that allowed them to truly assess how employees in their store were performing.

At Daltile, we are able to provide electric cost to plant controllers as soon as ERCOT publishes it intra-day, sales to a ticket line to all the field, and hundreds of other metrics. Our sales dataset is designed to answer any question you could ask about what is selling, where and through what avenue. There are 1500 plus cards driven off that dataset alone to give people across the company the view of sales that they need.

The ultimate advantage of Domo is that it is both a data warehouse and for visualization. Power-users in each department can build cards and data for their own teams without programmers. Build the sales dataset once and anyone can build off of it. You do not build one-off reports, you build views of the data as you need them. Cards take a few minutes to build after the hard work of building the underlying dataset is done. People are not spending hours each week building the same report over and over. IT is freed up to work on more important things and so are analysts.
  • Build once. modify, reuse, and stop doing the same thing over and over.
  • Everyone is working from the same page/dataset.
  • Super easy to get data in and out of Domo.
  • Huge datasets can be challenging. Dataflows that move hundreds of millions of rows can take a very long time.
  • Domo needs a native SAP connector. Third party products like CData are severely limited in their ability to extract data from SAP
  • Domo can get too focused on the next whiz-bang feature and neglect improving core functionality that might not get as much wow factor.
Domo is the great data democratizer. You do not need a huge BI team, you need a few people that care about reporting accurately. It easily deploys to thousands and one person can easily manage the access of users and groups. Most things can be easily automated with simple PowerShell scripts.

Dealing with more than a couple hundred million rows of data will be challenging. You will need to engage their development teams to move data fast enough with that kind of volume. That said, they have been hugely supportive and created custom solutions to help us get our reporting out in a timely fashion.
September 17, 2019

Domo is Great

Parker Howell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is used across the whole organization. We use it for regular business intelligence and each department has the ability to build cards as needed to help monitor trends. Beyond BI, Domo helps each department align with other departments by holding both management and managees accountable to meet goals set by each party.
  • Domo is flexible, making it easy to integrate a number of datasources quickly.
  • Domo's UI is nice and friendly to business leaders.
  • Domo's integration with R/Python is a game-changer.
  • Domo Buzz is annoying and not helpful.
  • Building cards is easy, but as technology improves I'd expect things to get even easier to build.
  • I'd like to see more investment in the R/Python integration.
Domo is well-suited for business intelligence and high-level presentation of all sorts of metrics. Domo (or any BI tool) does not replace, and should not try to replace the critical role of tools like R or Python which allow for much deeper, verified analysis that should be accompanied with well thought out reasoning.
Lara Dunwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is being used to help us better understand key factors driving student satisfaction with our programs. It assists me in planning program development and adaptations where indicated, by highlighting areas for further consolidation or innovation. It is also a tool which helps me to celebrate staff success and measure the impact of new initiatives over time.
  • Domo allows for a high level of flexibility in reporting by allowing me to customise reports based on a variety of factors over time. Because it updates in real time I can monitor results as evaluations are received.
  • Domo is simple and intuitive to use; the value of the outputs drives my interest in continuing to engage with Domo since it provides useful data quickly and easily.
  • Domo allows me to generate easy-to-read reporting to share with a wide range of stakeholders, quickly and accurately. The data can be exported in many formats allowing me to customise what I need for any given application / use.
  • I am satisfied with Domo just the way it is.
We use Domo in my team for student evaluations and it's very well suited to this purpose. I think that challenges can be experienced that result from questionnaire design, rather than from Domo itself. It is important to keep the evaluations fresh and design them as tailored to the individual student as possible, since students lose interest in questionnaires that are repetitive, especially when they are being surveyed several times in one study period.
May 02, 2019

I <3 Domo

Dana Samantha Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Domo is being used to report key project indicators and other metrics in our Global Partner Marketing organization. Domo serves as our central data repository for important data sources from Revenue marketing to Program adoption. Our team pages serve as SSOT for our regional teams and the high level Dashboards are viewed by our executives and managers to help keep tabs on goal attainment.
  • Domo provides seamless drill downs that allow users to dig into the details of the data, but also lets the card owner protect their more sensitive data with data permission settings which is invaluable.
  • Domo offers graph types for any data visualization need that you may have.
  • Domo includes a description field in which the card owner can list the objective of the card, write instructions to the user on how to use it, list out the caveats that go along with each card and describe how the card was created and filtered.
  • I would like to be able to apply simple formulas in the data labels / hover labels (i.e. divide 2 measures to get a ratio)
  • Auto save feature would be nice
  • Text formatting in the Description text field
Domo is great for quick dashboards, comparison metrics, gauges and scatter plots. It is a little challenging to manipulate the data using beast modes, ETLs, if you are not a programmer/don't know query language.
I use Domo mostly to check several metrics that we measure, such as training, sales, cub, etc. We use it across the entire organization but dial into departments as needed. Domo can be used to address many issues including but not limited to, training that still needs to be completed, associate productivity as it relates to email collection/phone collection, gear guard attachment rate, club performance, etc.
  • Visual representation. Domo allows each user to graph data sets for an easy, quick glance at how a particular metric is performing.
  • Customization. Domo allows you to set up your home pages to allow for quick access to the cards that you use most.
  • Fully functional phone App that integrates all the functionality of the desktop site.
  • Updates. It would be great if Domo could update more frequently, especially in the training aspect, as it seems to lag considerably. Ultimately, real-time refresh rates would be ideal as with Club and sales.
  • The integration with "Reflexis." Having the ability to see the status of said task managers would help keep the finger on the pulse of where we are at with various Reflexis tasks/recalls, etc....
  • Better filter options in sales within departments. For example: when pulling top 50 or 100 sales items, there is no need to see Gift card sales. so the ability to filter by sub-department or request sub-departments would be great.
  • Training. I would love for Domo to do live training via webex to highlight functions that Domo can do. I imagine there is an entire world of functionality out there just waiting to be used, but a lot of the time we do not have the time to find it.
The best example I can give as it relates to this question is within club reporting. It updates almost instantly and allows management to see where we stand at any moment in the day. This allows us to engage our associates in real time so the desired results can be managed easier.