Overall Satisfaction with Growave (formerly SocialShopWave)
Growave adds extra useful functionality to our eCommerce Shopify site which allows us to automatically request and post reviews from customers and also we use the Shoppable Instagram feed on our home page - there are other functions in the package that we subscribe to but these are the main ones. We used to subscribe to a more expensive reviews company where we used to feel like just another client, but Growave despite being based in another country feels much more like a partner agency when we need to use them for advice or support.
- Support - They respond to emails quickly and professionally.
- Coding - They are Shopify experts and will also try to find a solution to a request.
- They are also cost effective meaning we are able to progress with development of our site without the high cost some other agencies charge.
- As a 3rd party software they are not as integrated into Google Shopping as other more established review sites however they are working to ensure that our reviews appear in our Google Shopping campaign.
- We have increased our sales through the Shoppable Instagram feed.
- Our reviews are all excellent - measurable impact? No. Does it give confidence to new visitors? YES
Customer support is excellent and sets Growave apart from other app developers and developers in general - You will always receive an email response within 24 hours and for larger projects we have had conversations with them on the phone.
Do you think Growave delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Growave's feature set?
Did Growave live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Growave go as expected?
Would you buy Growave again?
For SME's who use Shopify they are the best developers and provide the best support of any paid app that we have.