Overall Satisfaction with HelpSystems Performance Navigator
I have more than 6 years of experience using Performance Navigator. The tools are user friendly and useful to collect all the required reports; especially the feature trends for the disk and the number of jobs that are running in system by month-wise. Also, the graphical interface is very nice. The CPU, DASD, Memory and library size difference, [and] especially the reports and current day analysis options are very useful.
- Disk growth trends.
- Library size change difference.
- CPU, DASD, Memory usage and the Jobs count on month wise.
- Top takers (Jobs) of the CPU%.
- It's a good tool and no such concerns.
- The product support is awesome.
- Disk growth analysis will help to identify the growth and to add the disk if required.
- CPU utilization report helped us a lot to find out the constant top takers.
- Memory pools utilization report helped a lot to understand the system performance.
IBM i Doctor will also provide the best results since I am using the Performance Navigator for a longer period and its graphical representation attracted me more and [is] easy to understand. Also, the technical support was awesome. [When showing] the disk and CPU stats to the management (non-technical people), the product is very helpful since it is easy to understand the graphs.
Do you think Fortra Performance Navigator delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fortra Performance Navigator's feature set?
Did Fortra Performance Navigator live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Fortra Performance Navigator go as expected?
Would you buy Fortra Performance Navigator again?
The best suited scenarios are disk feature trends based on the previous months usage. The product will hold the good amount of historical data [making] it easy to compare the data as needed. The before and after analysis [makes] it easy to identify the difference between those days. That particular report helped me a lot to compare the data.