Updated August 20, 2018
Centinela Valley Union High School DistrictEducation Management, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Hero
Hero is used by teachers and administrators to reinforce positive student behaviors. It is part of our system of Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies that we use to encourage students to improve their attendance, their class participation, and their kindness with other students.
- Encourages students to be on time for class.
- Encourages greater class participation.
- Promotes student kindness.
- I would love to see the option for students to see their progress toward earning certain prizes.
- I have seen greater student attendance.
- Students are faster to get their materials out and ready at the start of class.
- More students participate during lessons.