Overall Satisfaction with Quality Center (formerly HP Quality Center)
- Requirements Traceability
- Integration with other tools
- Reporting for testing
- Pricing & Licensing
- User Management
- Decreased defects after go-lives
- Decreased down time by decreasing integrated test time
- Increased delivery speed to the business
HP Quality center is well suited for a traditional, waterfall methodology. It is also useful for large implementations where many applications and teams need to be involved. The requirements traceability feature works well, in conjunction with the reporting capabilities, to ensure testing is complete and successful.
HP Quality Center works well with SAP Solution Manager to help streamline testing efforts. It includes requirements traceability, change analysis and semi-automatic test set creation.