Overall Satisfaction with HPE ProLiant DL
It is used across the whole organization. HPE ProLiant DL solves ease of remotely managing servers in other locations where physical access is not possible.
- ILO remote management interface works well.
- Integrated storage arrays are easy to configure.
- Reliable when used as ESXi hosts.
- Firmware updates can be confusing and cumbersome.
- Better compatibility with browser based remote control in ILO.
- Strong ROI.
- Long lifespan and reliable.
- HPE product support is helpful and prompt which saves time.
Quick response time on support regardless of priory level. Very helpful in addressing issue as well as any other questions you may have. Will escalate as necessary to get an answer if required.
Do you think HPE ProLiant DL delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HPE ProLiant DL's feature set?
Did HPE ProLiant DL live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HPE ProLiant DL go as expected?
Would you buy HPE ProLiant DL again?