IBM Planning Analytics Review: "TM1 is one of the best business application development platforms"https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-performance-management-cpmIBM Planning AnalyticsUnspecified8.5471012013-07-30T18:25:30.340Z
- Performance is amazing because of it's in-memory OLAP engine.
- With a little experience, it's a great rapid deployment platform that can model just about any business process.
- It is actually quite scalable considering the amount of RAM that can be installed on servers nowadays.
- Easy to setup and migrate to a new environment.
- It lacks a pretty user interface.
- Learning curve can be high for non-technical person.
- Getting data out of the system could be easier.
- With the right mix of consultants, contractors, and internal W2 employees, ROI can be as high as 160 hours saved per month for a $100K project.
This is a planning developer's dream. You feel like you're given a blank canvas with all the right tools to make it an artwork. It is the future of business application development.