Overall Satisfaction with IBM FlashSystem
Used across the entire business where we have a SAP ECC production environment running on devices connected to IBM Power Systems. Storage devices are exceptionally fast using NVMe Flash disks/arrays and are therefore achieving greater compression ratios by using on-board hardware compression accelerators. Even out read/write operations are faster than before which generally spends up a whole host of business functions.
- Excellent support structure from IBM
- Integration of the system with a host of midrange devices is super easy
- GUI is intuitive and easy to navigate between models.
- Some of the connective functionality with the IBM storage insights software is lacking.
- IBM need to focus more specifically on their existing issues, rather than always seem to be pushing the bigger and newer versions.
- Sped up operational time
- Saved on hardware costs
- Integrated encryption enables us to work with data more securely